Authentic Sexuality is not the only key to the awakening but we have found it a vital key to openness and awareness. The Dakinis, channelers and sages are all pointing to the freedom that comes from respecting the feminine sexual experience as key to rewriting the future for all mankind.
Frankly it's easier to do what the many other educators, teachers and speakers are doing - take the easy road and talk about the woo-woo factors that make our third dimensional lives interesting. But come on we've had enough of that and if you are here you want more. So do we.
Here's the line up we are working on for the fall intro Series: Authentic Sexuality
1. Honest Communications - Desire is a hard topic to admit to yourself let alone your partner. This webinar will focus on how to understand your desires and then communicate them honestly to achieve positive results.
2. Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity - Today the Binary terms male female lack the diversity of the full spectrum of secual identity. This webinar explains and identifies the many new definitions for gender identity including Queer, gender fluid, trans and cis-gendered. We also review Kinsey's scale of sexual preference as it relates to mating today.
3. Healing Sexual Trauma - We invite a panel of therapists for this Conversation In Circle Webinar to discuss the critical steps in moving from the identity and limiting beliefs created by sexual trauma. This special webinar is designed to support both men and women in their journey towards healing.
4. Body Image and Self Love - Get our your hand mirror, we'll be doing some intimate looking at ourselves in this fun and energetic webinar designed to build a healthy self image and how to stimulate pleasures to the body with your own two hands or less.
5. Sexual Relationships - What's a relationship look like beyond the patriarchal role handed down to us. We'll address sexual and emotional relationship styles including Polyamory, Female Dominance and submission, friends with benefits, fuck buddies and more.
Look forward to having you in class.