At Goddess University we are all on the path of awakening and learning that expands our current perception of reality,
Increases our understanding and acceptance of truth and directs our action based on intuitive knowledge.
We understand that the daily cycle of life provides opportunities for learning when we are ready. There is no right or wrong time, requirements or deadlines, just this present moment and our choices. My journey has lead me happily through a life of personal research.
I invite you to 'Learn With Us' for we are building a consciousness based on the feminine consciousness. Not the female consciousness but the feminine that resides in all genders.
From Missionary at 20 to Dominatrix at 40, I’ve lived my life from both polar opposites of the feminine archetypes: the Madonna and the Whore. And yet there is so much more to this being human stuff beyond sex and religion.
The bible writes: 'there is wisdom in the council of many'. Goddess University seeks to bring together that wise council both young and old, male and female, western and eastern thought, modern and ancient through Conversations in Circle.
Why? Because I need to learn it and I like learning with my friends. I don't have the time or money to go back to school and learn it, so as I dig up some amazing people I think it’s a cool to share them with you. Two weeks after my Mother Ayahuasca experience, I heard her loud and clear say three times: "Gather The Indigos" So I am. They are living and working what they know they are called to do. They live their passion and that’s the kind of person I want to meet and learn from.
Many have worked quietly out of the public eye, mastering their purpose and sharing their work freely with us in an interview with other GU Faculty members. We looked for depth of wisdom and experience not commercial success or great marketing presence. Conversation in Circle interviews are always FREE at Goddess University and will be available through our YouTube channel.
For the last six months our faculty members have been reading, researching and setting up interviews with authors, teachers, practitioners, mentors, clients, vendors. Here’s a partial list of our First Conversation in Circle topics and the upcoming interviews:
– Rania James, 44 years as a Master Astrologer – The heavens speak through this woman with her knowledge of the stars and their alignments. We’re honored and privileged to have Ms. James join us to speak about what’s ahead for 2014 and the value of knowing your personal chart.
– This is a learning lab experience. When we find the right coach we will learn how to navigate through the heavens.
- Sadie Hawkins, Fine tuning our systems and getting our flow working for us.
– Cienega Santaram, Volcanologist, Shaman – Her work is an evolution of discovery from the sacred geometry of the planets volcanoes to the individual energy work in all of us to discovery.
– Phyllis Rawley, Investigative Writer, Teacher and founder of Goddess University. Her research spans the spiritual to the sexual from 12 years as a celibate missionary to Dominatrix.
– Francesca James, Author of “Resurrecting the Muse”, James is Women’s Ministry Director at Agape International Spiritual Center. She shares her early lessons on listening to the Intuitive nature within us all.
The second part of Goddess University are our signature webinars. We realized we couldn’t be experts in everything, but what we do know is a lot about sex. Our faculty members have worked and lived in a wide diverse spaces of the Sex Positive Community. Between us we have over 100 years of sexpertise from kink, fetish, polyamory, LBGT, tantric, BDSM, Escorts,
Dancers, Somatic healers, Massage Therapists, Dominatrixes, Sexologists and Cougars.
We are working on two Webinar Series: AuthenticSexuality and Divine Masculinity. We’ve begun to gather Guest Faculty
Dr. Tanginika Causcud, Sexologist in practice, Dallas TX
Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus, Author “Am I Normal?"
Joan Price, Author of “Naked at Our Age”
Destin Gerek, Erotic Rock Star
Leigh McCloskey, Actor, Artist and Writer
Look for webinars in the Summer of 2014. This will be the paid course offering from GU. We hope to offer the highest value for the lowest cost possible to offer this to as many people as we can. And to honor the expertise of our Guest Faculty members. Thank you for your patience as I work to get this just right.
But wait there’s more!
Our faculty has lined up three new areas of sharing:
- Stephanie Ballard We call her our Sexy Crone in Residence. Her vlogs are life lessons in the continual spiritual and sexual journey of the sacred wise woman. Join her as she embarks on a year of radical self-love--full of adventures, challenges, and insights. This is not your mother’s vlog! “Crones Corner” with Stephanie Ballard Her vlogs are life lessons in the continual sexual journey of the sacred wise woman. We call her our Sexy Crone in Residence. Stephanie is one of the 20% of women who still maintain her sexual drive and libido. Her blue hair stories are not your ordinary stories.
“What I learned today”
- Priestess Shana Siefert Journey with a High Priestess through her growth lessons on the road to becoming a priestess. You will never see anything as wasted in your life ever again with her lessons big and small. Her insights will enlighten you to the full expression and remembrance of humanity and its highest potential.
“According to the Stars”
- Raina James, Master Astrologer
Please share this post with your friends, help us go viral before classes start. We have goals to share this work internationally and in many languages. It is funded by us individually which means it takes a little longer, but it's homemade not store bought and we want to keep it that way. Our goal is not wealth but sustainable education for generations to come. Learn With Us how to be human.