Second thing we realize when we start awakening is that our food, air and water are being poisoned by the industrial communities we live in and often at the cost of the poor and the planet.
Ascension is around a corner and I believe we have the opportunity this lifetime. We are third dimensional beings with time and space are the Fourth Dimension. What does that mean living without the boundaries of time or space? It means learning there is a natural flow of time called synchronicity. Space is defined as the distance between two points. Guess what it’s all space. Every atom contains the same thing space. When they say we all are connected they mean there is no difference between you, me, the wall, the air around us, it’s all the same: potential consciousness. Rumor has it we will have access to the Fifth Dimension, that means we can really manifest our thoughts instantly, are you ready for that?
However, we need to learn about the biggest theft to our making the big ascend is time. The Gregorian Calendar or kalendarium is Latin for account book and is a creation for control. It is the single most effective tool that has trapped us all into unnatural cages of time. It holds us like slaves, all of us self-punching a clock designed to make a select few rich and powerful.
The consequences are now being paid in the reality of our planet on the verge of environmental and economic collapse or as I like to say the shit is about to hit the fan. Whether it’s Net Neutrality, WW3 and the Fourth Reich, Chemtrails, the Annunaki or Greys Fukushima or economic collapse we are going through the worst of times. And yet as Shakespeare so eloquently added and the best of times. The best of times because we are evolving into a new planet, species and reality. As Jose Arguelles book Manifesto for the Noosphere he writes: Post industrial civilization will end not with a bang but with a blog and a twitter. And then the big restart button will be pushed. The crisis will have peaked. The shift will be in full swing. The Noosphere will be upon us. A moment of unprecendented silence will bring with it a host of realizations. Nothing genuine is ever truly lost, but the opportunity of new beginning will be a paramount sensation.” A return to the natural time of the planet will restore humanity. That’s the fourth dimensional shift.
So what to do while we are waiting? Here’s my top thirteen suggestions:
1. Check your watch if you still wear one, what time is it? When was the last time you checked? How often do you check? We check because we have something to do or somewhere else to be at a certain time right? I get it we have been trained by the ultimate jailer to lock ourselves in the cage. Go without it a day and let nature reset your natural clock.
2. Un-depend upon your apps. I love them, I play games by myself, check the weather instead of looking outside. I listen to the propaganda which is masked as news. I chat with social contacts for which I met once or not at all more than I do with my own real neighbor. Once you stop getting all your information from the electronic leash of your choice you relearn how to interact with the real world around you. Go outside take your shoes off and feel the earth beneath your feet. Then say hello to your neighbor.
3. Start a daily meditation practice. I have learned that telepathy is how it works in the noosphere. We are use to the cybersphere giving us the cheat sheet to connection. Animals on this planet use their telepathy and we don’t. But we all have the ability, we just never put it to use. This takes practice. There are no shortcuts here and it’s up to you, no one else can do it for you. Simply start with focusing on your breathing for 15 minutes. Your goal is two hours a day. Pick a style, posture and breathing method that works for you. Just start listening to the inner voice.
4. Find out why you are here on the planet. If you incarnated here it’s for a reason. Learning why is part of the life journey, however there are some shortcuts here and that’s in astrology. Get your Western, Vedic, Chinese and Mayan charts done. This is an investment, a good personal chart will cost you some bucks, use your income tax refund on that instead of another material thing.
5. In fact stop paying the bills you are never going to get paid off. Yes I said that. If you are underwater with credit card debt, school loans, mortgage payments or IRS taxes due, admit it and then stop paying them. If you borrowed money from your neighbor pay them back first. You will need them. You don’t need a credit score, that’s the false threat they have held you with. Yes collectors will call you, tell them politely no, sorry, don’t call back and hang up. They may eventually take you to court and bring a judgment for the balance if you have anything of value they will look for it. That’s a couple of years down the road though I wouldn’t worry about it that now. Shelter, water and food is where you next money should be spent not on the minimal payment to your credit cards.
6. If you are still eating junk or processed food from anywhere, stop as you are consuming pure poison as it was designed. I am comforted in the thought that if you are reading this you probably have already started detoxing your body, bravo to you.
7. How often do you go out to get your food supplies? How long will what you have right now last you? If less than a week, then you’re in trouble. You need three months at least in your home. Your first goal is to make a list of staples you need then find a place to store them. That means clean out some closets and then make the garage sales happen.
8. If you have income tax or any windfall money coming, don’t blow it on a want, get your needs met first. You need shelter, water and then food in that order. Remember the preppers that you laughed at are way ahead of you and have their necessities in place. I left the US because I didn’t want to own a gun and fight for survival. It will get ugly when we are hungry and afraid. Act now before that day arrives
9. Prepare to leave the country if you can. If you are over 50 and have some money in the bank you can live on a retiree visa. Under 50 you can get a job teaching English but you must get your TOEFL certification. Get it online for under $300. Don’t wait for the rush to leave, countries change their policies once bullets start flying. Refugee status is not an easy way to leave.
10. Get your money out of the banks as soon as possible, before the banking system collapses. I know we have been afraid to keep money in a mattress but I would rather have it there than a bank that closes and says sorry. Because when there is no more banks there is no more cash. Which means you have to live with the cash in your pocket right now. How long will that last you?
11. If you are urban dweller, move to a rural community, where you can get a piece of land and grow your own food. Especially if you have a family you double your chances of thriving. “Growing your own food is like growing your money.” Ron Finley
12. As most of us live from paycheck to paycheck you have to ask yourself will your job be there if war breaks out , you get sick, lose your job, cash or the electricity goes out? Then what will you do? Don’t read the next sentence until you answer that last question. Start preparing for it now. If you have family or friends that you get along with then plan to go there. Supporting each other is most important in troubled times. Find your family and talk about a plan.
13. Last do your homework: There is a lot of history available now to you in a simple easy to digest format by Spirit Science folks. Read as much as you can and feed your spirit. Use your instinct and find out if it’s truth or not. Don’t trust wiki, snopes or mainstream media anymore. You need to be your own investigator.
I’m grateful in these remaining days of cheap Internet access to share what I’ve learned thus far. I’ve sold or given away everything I own away and moved out of the country to study and go deeper. I went seeking the answers and found the teacher on the mountain that challenges me daily, instructing me on living holistically, telepathically and in synchronicity with the planet. I’m here to learn so I can share it again with you. That means Goddess University takes a summer break to study. I’ll be back when the time is right. And you can always go old school and write a letter:
P.O. Box 78
Doi Saket, Thailand 50220