What We Believe
1. In one omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient Supreme Goddess who manifests both female and male polarities from Her great womb.
2. The Supreme Goddess is calling for a restoration of harmony on the planet.
3. Females, as Her embodiment on earth, are to be worshiped by males and petitioned to manifest Her wisdom, fertility and mandates for social harmony.
4. That love of the Feminine is the key to curing our social ills.
5. The possessive, egoistic tendencies so prevalent in patriarchal systems and the resultant disrespect of Feminine ideals are at the root of social disharmony, poverty, environmental abuses and spiritual malaise in both national and global affairs.
6. Founded on communal well being instead of individual interests, Matriarchy is the natural social order.
7) The Supreme Goddess manifests in multitudinous forms through various cultures requiring different methods of worship. These differences are to be respected.
8) Meditation, dream and trance are experiential paths to communicate with and embody the Supreme Goddess.
9) As embodiments of the Supreme Goddess it is the task of the administration, priestesses etc. of Goddess University to perform rituals which draw down the Supreme Goddess. Doing so radiates Her love, authority, wisdom and harmony for the benefit of all.
10) As more Females awaken to their role as Goddesses they should be taught, mentored and encouraged to bring forth their Divine expression.
11) Goddess University is a resource for Females who hear the call of the Supreme Goddess that they may learn how to use their gifts and power responsibly to change the world for the better.
12) The Supreme Goddess animates and pervades all of nature, thus making all life sacred and worthy of great respect.
13) The Supreme Goddess manifests as various forces of nature or deities to fulfill a specific Divine function.
14) Before embarking on endeavors which stymie or otherwise threaten the harmonious workings of nature, the Supreme Goddess is to be consulted with directly or via Her embodiments on earth (preferably a Female chosen by Her via the omens/divination/prophesy).
15) It is the responsibility of embodied Goddesses to be engaged in the spheres of environmental, social and political action thereby organizing and creating change on both community and global levels to establish Goddesses divine order*
(*Maat, names other Goddesses are familiar with.......)
16) It is the charge of males who serve the Supreme Goddess to employ their respective skill sets, wealth and efforts to bring to fruition the vision of the embodied Goddess each serves.
17) Sexuality is the Supreme Goddess' foremost expression as it yields both earthly fertility and spiritual ecstasy.
18) Any law, modality or act which restricts or denies Female authority over her own sexuality is both a slander against the Supreme Goddess and an impediment to true social harmony.
19) The primary goal of life/nature is not linear advancement but rather the maintenance of harmony between its interrelated and interdependent parts. Any so-called advancement, law or modality which neglects or threatens an interrelated part must be scrutinized and remodeled to achieve functionality and balance with the whole.
20) The sexual and social domination of males is not kink or an expression of Female ego-centrism, rather it is an expression of Goddess worship which can be traced historically to various civilizations the world over.
21) There is polarity in all manifestation including the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine. However, male is born of Female. When the male sets the Female above him he is adoring Her as an expression of the highest ideals of beauty, harmony and fruitfulness. Through Her he reaches fulfillment.
22) The male attitude toward the Female is akin to his attitude toward nature, the communal interest and life itself. Through adoring Female authority males learn to respect and safeguard nature, the communal interest and life itself.